7/02/2007

I'm in love

I recently bought L'oreal Paris Manicure nail polish in Satin Sheets. I LOVE IT! Not only does it give an amazing pinky gloss without looking to "done up". But it is also doesn't chip easily. I put it on Thursday and then spent a weekend vacationing on a beach and being out doors and getting icky. But my nails...they look fablous, as though I just got home from a manicure.

I think I'll be buying more colors in this brand now. I love having my nails manicured but I always hate the fact that my nails usually look bad after only one day because of washing dishes, working, etc.

1 comment:

  1. On your recomendation I bought L'oreal Paris Satin Sheets. Just put it on and am loving it... we'll see how it lasts. Also picked up Always Amethyst by Sally Hanson (No Chip 10 day nail color) and want to try this on my toes when I get a pedicure this week. Will let you know what I think. Thanks for sharing re: nail polish. Love the blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa