12/14/2007

All things Fructis

I love Fructis Garnier shampoos and conditions. Why? Because they make my hair smell so good! I've have been using other shampoo brands the past couple months and then last night returned to my first love...Fructis. And now my life is happy again. I'm a sucker for all fruity scents, but fruit face wash and hair products are the best! I got the biggest compliments in my life on my hair when I was only using Fructis hair products. Why did I ever stray?
I love their mouse, shine serum and shampoos. I still like Pantene's sculpting wax a bit better then theirs...but I rarely use sculpting wax.
With all the holiday parties I am sure to attend this season, I want to have my hair smelling just as good as the rest of me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa