5/28/2008

Outdoor Concert

I'm going to a concert tonight and really couldn't figure out what to wear for it because I've never been to a concert before. I'm going to see Ben Folds. Unfortunately, I just had a stomach virus last night and am still recovering today, which means I had to also consider dressing warmer than normal and as comfortable as I could. I was told most people just wear jeans, t-shirts, and flip flops...but...I wanted to do something different.

I saw this red scarf in my closet and couldn't resist...

Of all days to get sick, why did it have to be the night before the concert?


Red scarf - souvenir from the Dominican Republic - gifted
White cami - Bali - $9.99
Wide leg jeans - Express - $19.99
Black leather belt - Kohls - I forget how much it cost
Silver oversized hoops - Target - $1.00

For when it gets chilly I'll add my denim jacket...

Denim jacket - Macys - gifted

Red leather wedge sandals - Aerosoles - gifted

Hopefully my choice isn't too far off what others are wearing tonight. I guess I'll just have to see!

5 comments:

  1. regardless of what others are wearing, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 28, 2008

    Love the shoes! and of course the scarf! You are adorable!-Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 29, 2008

    how was the concert?Lol-Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. The concert was so much fun! I'm glad I dressed warm, because it got pretty cool later in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so fab! When I saw the first picture I honestly thought it was a picture of a model from a magazine... HAHA... then I realized... double take... oh that's Vanessa. LOL Yes, you look totally fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa