5/22/2008

Outfits on Mackinac Island

I was able to snap a couple pics of what I wore on Mackinac Island...

Black shrug - Deb's - $6.99
Paisley chiffon strapless dress - B.Moss - $25
Black tights - gifted
Black pumps - Target - gifted
Pearl earrings - gifted


Mustard cardigan - Target - $6.74
Turquoise t-shirt - hand-me-down
Jeans - Old Navy - $7.99
Black pumps - Target - gifted
Mustard hoops - forget the store - $0.50

Unfortunately, it was hard to really look good on the island since I didn't pack for the 5 mile hike we took, nor for the colder weather...

Luckily Mom had a few things, and I was able to piece together a few things to come up with this perfect hiking outfit (said sarcastically, of course):

hee hee!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 22, 2008

    you look gorgeous, i love the black dress!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, nice tennis shoes! First dress is super cute, second outfit is adorable last outfit just makes me laugh, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa