5/26/2008

Waves of Envy

I know I posted not that long ago about using Sunsilk's "waves of envy" sea spray. I still use it and love it. Well, I recently just bought the shampoo and conditioner to go with it. Needless to say I do not have naturally wavy hair, but using this shampoo and conditioner on my locks gives me a heck of a lot more wave then I ever had naturally. I LOVE it. It makes my hair soft and full, not to mention more body. If your looking for some cheap shampoo to do some nice stuff with your hair check it out. Or go on their website and order free samples!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 27, 2008

    Hey nic while i was shopping with Jo i found the cutest pair of nuetral brown colored shoes for Jo for 9$ They are adorable! I am a qenius! Lol sounds like good shampoo!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa