6/08/2008

At the White House

Trying to figure out what to wear today was a dilemma. I knew it would be 100 degrees today in DC so I wanted to wear a skirt or dress. Unfortunately, since I've been a stay at home mom, I've slowly gotten rid of all my professional clothes. I ended up in pants and the heat was unbearable!

The whole outfit is from Macys and was gifted. I wish I had a close up of the earrings. They are aquamarines set in white gold with diamond chips - another gift from Chris.

The shoes (not pictures) are brown leather platforms by Aerosoles that I got for $29.00.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 08, 2008

    Love it!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the top especially. Sorry you were so warm! It was HOT yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top too! I love aqua right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa