6/20/2008

A few pics and what I will be wearing today

As some of you know I live far away in a place where sunshine and warmth don't always go hand in hand, so if there is a sun-shiny day, that is warm, you must take full advantage. So I did:) I know this has nothing to do with fashion but here is me being goofy posing in my bathing suit and cover up after having laid out in the sun for about 45min, reading my favorite magazine's (Lucky and In Style).
The dog was being a goof and is shown nipping at my toes (I think she liked my sunscreen or something, because she kept licking my legs and feet)

Ok, on to "Fashion" or at least my version of it. So yesterday I went shopping at Target and came back with a few fun finds, my favorite was this Navy and Hot pink dress on sale for only $10!
I love the funny looking pockets, the bright color with the dark and how it hits me perfectly at the knee. I did get it in a size or so bigger then I normally do (because that is all they had) so I wasn't sure if I should wear the belt or not, I think I could do either way.
This pic isn't the best, but here it is without the belt.

I also got two really cute belts that I hope to show off in up-coming posts and this floral skirt. The skirt is cut to be a bit longer in the back then the front and I got it for only $12! Hurray for me!
This is the outfit I plan on wearing today, but maybe I can wear my new colorful dress tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I love the dress belted! Your skirt is the perfect length, too! So pretty! I want a beach cover-up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a goose, we don't even go to the beach and yet I have a cover-up. I guess it shows how much I wish to be at the beach;) Glad you like it belted, I think it looks best that way too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 20, 2008

    I want a cute cover up!! I should get one, i just got a new tankini today and it is really cute! Also your dress is so fun!!! I like it belted, you could also get a pink belt and that would look fun as well, the tan skirt is totally cute i love skirts!! You must of had fun today!!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 20, 2008

    lol you girls are so cute!!! I have a bathing suit cover up to Missi. Hey you and me we the same. lol :) I got some sun on my shoulders but that is about it. lolol -Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 20, 2008

    What fantastic Target finds! The Navy/Pink dress is amazing! I adore the pockets!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa