6/04/2008

Is this a smoky eye?

So I just got an email from Lucky Magazine about entering a "Smoky Eye" Contest to win a trip to NYC. So with Jade trying to get in every pic I took...I took this pic and posted it on the site.
Check it out, and if you feel like it, vote for me! hee, hee.
Here is another pic I took. I'm not sure if my eyes are really considered "smoky" but I smudge dark purple around my lash line so I think that counts. Anyway, I think I need more make-up so I can play with more styles and colors.

3 comments:

  1. Both pics are amazing, but that second one is absolutely stunning. Wow. I wish you lived out here to do my eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 05, 2008

    What is a smokey eye,lol
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole time I was thinking "man, if I did Nic's eyes and took pics and she did my eyes and took pics...this would be really fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa