6/18/2008

Park Day

The organization I work for holds an annual picnic. Today is the picnic. I'll have my 19 month old with me and will have to be climbing jungle gyms, so a skirt or dress was out of the question, unfortunately.

So yes, here I am...plain and simple - no style statement - but I wanted to post a picture anyhow. :-)

I'll probably change into my brown flip flops later on, but for now - I'm most comfortable in something with height (crazy, I know).

Blue tank top - J.Crew - $3.99
Khaki shorts - J.Crew (off Ebay) - $9.99 (with shipping)
Brown leather wedges - Off Broadway Shoes (B.O.C. brand) - $19.99
Silver hoops - Target - $1.00

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 18, 2008

    you look so cute. I should have taken a pic of what i was wearing yesterday. I think you would have been proud. :)oh well. lol -Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, comfy, casual. I like height with shorts too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I tell you...you have beautiful legs, Vanessa! :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 21, 2008

    You look adorable. I love the bangs. I found you while searching photos of bangs.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa