6/25/2008

Straw Fedora

Without the hat, purse, or cuff...

With the hat, purse, and bracelet...

Is it better without the hat?

I love hats, but when I wear them I feel ver conspicuous as most people don't wear hats anymore. I mean after all...how many of you would even wear hats if you had them?

So what do you think? Is a hat a good look for the day, or is it only great for gardening and the beach?

Straw hat - Target - $6.48

Linen tunic - Moda International (thrifted) - $3.50

Pedal Pushers (Gap curvy jeans - hemmed into pedal pushers by me) - Gap - $9.99

Leather wedges - Off Broadway (B.O.C.) - $19.99

Leather belt - Gap - $25

Venetian glass earrings from Venice - gifted from a friend visiting Venice

Metal cuff - Claire's - $1.00

Pink canvas and leather tote - Lillian Vernon (thrifted) - $1.00