6/11/2008

Undecided

I couldn't decide if I liked my outfit today or not. It's cold, rainy and wet out and while I want to look cute, I also want to be warm...so, back came the leggings....and I also dawned the jeans. Which look is best?
I also wanted to point out my updo, I never can seem to keep my hair to stay up in clips and buns until I read the genius post found on the "What I wore today" blog titled "Lazy girls Updo". Of course, why didn't I think of that? Us a pony tail holder then twist and secure with a cute clip or fancy hair stick.

Anyway, to the outfits...ahem
Black v-neck Target $3
colorful neck scarf $12
magenta corduroy skirt Gap ~$10 about four years ago:)
Black leggings Marshalls $6.99
Dark Wash Jeans $19.99
Leopard print flats Target $5

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 11, 2008

    Love the scarf, i like it best with the skirt, however if you want to be more comfortable and more casual the jeans work great too!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you, I say the skirt. It's fun and cute! I'm boring so I'd wear the jeans but you look great either way! Love your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 11, 2008

    I think the skirt looks adorable. I am super jealous of those that can rock the skirt and leggings look (which you totally can). Also, great deal on the Leopard Flats for only $5. I paid full price (granted only $15, I think) for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 11, 2008

    I am more of a jean girl, but you look really cute in the skirt. :)-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your thoughts ladies. I opted to wear the skirt all morning and then switched to my jeans when I took Jade for a bike ride later on:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missi you totally rock in leggings. You have the best legs for them. Both outfits are really cute and I think you pulled them off well.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa