6/07/2008

White and Brown

White tank Romy ~ $4.99
Brown Baby doll top Romy ~ $13.99
White Jean Skirt Target ~ $10.99
White and Tan Belt ~ Gifted
Leopard print flats Target ~ $5.00
After shopping for Father's Day gifts I stopped by the shoe department at JCPenny's today. I found these adorable yellow thongs on sale from $40 to $21.00 after my $10 off coupon I walked away with adorable sandals and only having spent $11!

I'm all about the small heel right now. I'd love to wear flats every day, but most of my pants are to long for flats and most of my skirts look better with heels. I feel like these shoes are a great middle ground, not to high, not all the way flat, VERY comfortable:) Hurray for great deals and yellow shoes!!

3 comments:

  1. You look very "put together" in your brown and white outfit. I'm way too chicken to wear a belt like that. Maybe I just don't know how. Love the yellow sandals. I also went shopping at Penny's this week and found some great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your white and brown - did you get that from the "summer mixers" page of our In Style mag? So cute! The belt is perfect...I knew you'd find use for that.

    Yay on your shoes! That t-strap look is so "in" right now...and the yellow too! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 08, 2008

    Adorable i love it!!!!!!!! Especially the shoes!!!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa