6/21/2008

A White Dress


This is me feeling like a princess...'cause...well...flowy white dresses make me feel like a princess. :-)

You will see this dress again because I plan on wearing it with different belts, jackets, and will eventually hem it to knee-length. But for now - I'm wearing it long with this pink sash. Wouldn't this outfit be perfect with a floppy straw beach hat? Sigh. I need summer hats!

White dress - J.Crew (thrifted) - $3
Pink sash - Aeropostale - came with a pair of denim cut-offs I bought
White sandals - Shoe Department - $7.99
Pink shell earrings - gifted

4 comments:

  1. omg! so cute! yes, white flowy dresses equal princess;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 22, 2008

    Adorabel!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should feel like a princess in this, as you look like one! I love this on you!
    mom

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa