7/16/2008

New top and shoes in search of the perfect pair of jeans

I have been in love with this easy striped top ever since I saw it in "Lucky" a month or two back. Last night, while out doing a bit of shopping I found it on sale!! I defiantly think it needs to be paired with some black skinny jeans or something similar. Maybe a belt as well?
I also found these adorable sandals to go with it.

So I am off in a bit to find some suitable bottoms for my two new loves...cheers!

Striped top ~ Target $13
White denim skirt ~ Target $11
Platform Sandals ~ Target $9
Bracelets ~ Ralph Lauren (one gifted one I bought for $20), Banana Republic ~ Gifted
Hoop Earrings ~ Kohls $5

7 comments:

  1. I need those shoes! You look great, Missi - I love the top, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit!

    I found your blog through http://SAHMstyle.blogspot.com and I really like it! Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 16, 2008

    Just found your blog and it's so cute, I love seeing the different way people put things together!

    Mind if I ask when you got those sandals, I was just looking at them 2 wks ago but they were still full price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comments. I got the sandals last night (7/15/08) and they were the only pair left that I saw. So hurry and go to Target to try to find them:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 17, 2008

    Super cute, you know i saw a top like that at target too, and it caught my eye imediately !
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 19, 2008

    I love it all, especially the shoes!!! Where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa