8/29/2008

Another casual day

Today I have a casual meeting at my house in the morning, then later this afternoon we have a casual work picnic to attend. It's been a bit chillier then normal these days so jeans and sweaters is all I feel like wearing. Not all that exciting.
Argyle sweater ~ Target $5
Old Navy Jeans ~ $6
White t-shirt ~ Target $3
Brown heals ~ Nine West $40 (years and years ago)
Earrings ~ Romy $6
Bracelet ~ Banana Republic gifted
close up of earrings
you can tell these shoes have seen some years:)

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I have to say, as much as I'm sorry to see summer go I am looking forward to cool weather -- because I get to wear some of my favorite clothes - my favorite jeans... my favorite sweaters... more than just sandals (I HATE wearing sox in the summer). Yeah it's all good.

    Btw, I'm so proud. I found a very cute pair of pale blue strappy sandals on clearance and then with an extra % off so they ended up being 70% off. They look cute with jeans or with skirt/dress, so I know they'll be a great use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute sweater, Love your earrings! Simple and cute.
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are back with a vengeance...I love the sweater - you look so good!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa