8/21/2008

Yellow Dress

Having fun with my photo shoot today. ;-)





A retro dress like this lends itself to a 1940's half updo, red lipstick (this is the closest I have to red), and a classy belt. Yes sireee.

And I know! My head is turned in every shot, but front-head on shots are just not very flattering I think. Maybe that's just me.

Yellow striped dress - B.Moss (hemmed to knee-length by me) - $7.50
Red skinny patent belt - Target - $3.74
Red leather platforms - Aerosoles - gifted
Red hoops - Claire's - $1.00

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! CUTENESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that outfit!!! I'm here from your comment on Design Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, the red belt and shoes really make it adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! That ensemble is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look darling. i love the red accents. and i don't take many full on frontal shots either.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa