9/03/2008

Blue Mascara

I recently posted about wanting to try navy mascara and today...I tried it! I bought Almay Intense i-color in Sapphire for $5.99 at Target. I also bought N.Y.C. Eyeliner in "In the Navy now" for $.94.

I can't really tell a difference, but I still like it and I'm glad I got it. I doubt you viewers out there can tell either, but here are some pics to show off the new look:)

Can you tell if I look up?

Can you tell if I look down?

Or how about from the side?
Well it doesn't matter, for $5.99 I think it's worth the try. It comes in a purple, topaz, a pearl, brown, black, blue and green. Fun!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize how subtle the difference would be...nevertheless I can see the difference and I like it. It makes your eyes look brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear we are style twinsies sometimes, Missi. Yesterday I pulled out my blue mascara, too! :) I'd love to try purple...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell a big differenc, but I have to say - your eyebrows are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't really tell the difference. : ) i saw a gal wearing bright turquoise color mascara from mac at tiffany the other day and she looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa