9/01/2008

Labor Day

While both my Hubby and I have the day off, and it's a holiday of sorts, I still have to clean and do laundry since I'll be gone later this week (out of town for a wedding! woohoo!) and tomorrow is my birthday. So it's working today or not at all!

That being the case, I thought I'd show off my new aprons that I got for my birthday! Happy Labor Day everyone!

Jessie Steele Apron (top) ~ Gifted
Williams Sonoma Apron (bottom) ~ Gifted (but I was there when it was bought and it was only $5!! woohoo!
Black Top ~ Target $10
Red and White skirt ~ Borrowed
Shoes ~ Kohls
No Jewelry or makeup on yet

4 comments:

  1. I have a love affair with aprons. It's all I can do from buying too many to even fit on my pantry door rack. So cute! Awesome birthday presents!

    And Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Mom and Cristy on AMAZING aprons! You look so retro and feminine in your flity aprons! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the black/white apron too - My mom gave it to me as a gift and had my name monogrammed on it. I don't think my boyfriend will mistake it for his though!

    Too cute, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your domestic pic poses! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa