9/17/2008

Plain Palette

Today was one of those days that I did not feel like posting...and almost didn't. As it is, I didn't fix my hair, am wearing leftover make-up from yesterday (I know that's bad!), and didn't even get dressed out of my workout clothes until just now (5:00 PM). But isn't that the privilege we get as stay-at-home-moms of pre-school age children to have days like this? Thank goodness I have this blog to encourage me to make an effort on days like this!

Cable sweater - Target - $3.74
JouJou jeans - Ross - $16.99
Black cut-outs shoes - The Velvet Lounge - $6.00
My favorite beaded necklace - Macy's - $4.99
White gold tiny hoops - Wal-Mart - $20.00

3 comments:

  1. I like your outfit. It's put together and effortless. You look nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace adds a nice touch to the look. You are one chic mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the type of thing I wear almost every day and I always feel chic. (Of course, I live in a place where people to go to the mall in their pajamas and wear wool socks with sandals, so...)

    Ya look cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa