9/26/2008

Rainy Day Hair

Is the weather from Hurricane Ike frizzing out your hair like it is mine?

In my opinion there are only two options for dealing with hair on a rainy or particularly humid day. Either you can 1) wear a hat, or 2) go with the frizz. The hat worked well for me yesterday, but today after I got out of the shower and let my hair naturally dry (big mistake) my hair poofed out like I put my finger in a light socket.

So today I'm going to go with the frizz. I added a bit of Sunsilk Waves spray and then teased the crown slightly in hopes that the poofiness will look "on purpose." lol! I don't know, maybe it is time to cut it all off.

Gold cardigan - Target - $3.74
Turquoise cami - Express (Ebay) - $1.00
Skirt - Macy's - $3.99
Boots - Aerosoles - $29.99
Bead/chain necklace - thrifted - $1.00
Turquoise faux patent leather clutch - JCPenney - $7

3 comments:

  1. I think your hair looks really good actually. You did a good job of making it look like you meant to do that :) Also, I think your makeup is fabulous as well. What do you use?

    I love your blog btw, I am lurker finally coming out to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable skirt! I LOVE it with the turquiose!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the frizzy hair. My hair never really gets to poofy or frizzy, I actually try to make it look like how yours does! lol!

    Love your skirt...love the outfit

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa