9/25/2008

Spending a day in the rain...


I'm planning to spend the entire day in the big city with my son in the rain today! I am hoping I'm prepared. I wanted to dress up just a tad more since I'll be with my husband for breakfast and lunch and he will be in a suit, but alas, I need to be a practical Mom today.

Missi, I spent the entire evening last night looking for rainboots, but apparently was looking in all the wrong places, because I found none! :-( Target had the most adorable styles, but they only carried two pairs and they were in the wrong size. I guess my suede wedge boots will just have to be wet.

Pale aqua tuxedo shirt - J.Crew (thrifted) - $3.00
Skinny jeans - Express - $19.99
Black belt - Target - $3.74
Black boots - JCPenney - $9.99
Faux patent leather raincoat - Target - $9.98
Scarf - vintage and gifted
Houndstooth hat - Target - $6.98
Umbrella - Wal-Mart- $3.83