9/25/2008

Spending a day in the rain...


I'm planning to spend the entire day in the big city with my son in the rain today! I am hoping I'm prepared. I wanted to dress up just a tad more since I'll be with my husband for breakfast and lunch and he will be in a suit, but alas, I need to be a practical Mom today.

Missi, I spent the entire evening last night looking for rainboots, but apparently was looking in all the wrong places, because I found none! :-( Target had the most adorable styles, but they only carried two pairs and they were in the wrong size. I guess my suede wedge boots will just have to be wet.

Pale aqua tuxedo shirt - J.Crew (thrifted) - $3.00
Skinny jeans - Express - $19.99
Black belt - Target - $3.74
Black boots - JCPenney - $9.99
Faux patent leather raincoat - Target - $9.98
Scarf - vintage and gifted
Houndstooth hat - Target - $6.98
Umbrella - Wal-Mart- $3.83

4 comments:

  1. your outfit is so cute! I love those black boots! Honestly, rain boots really aren't all that attractive unless you are playing up the novelty of the boots.

    I just posted a pic of my new boots, but I'll probably only wear them when I'm taking walks in the rain and running errands, not for when I'm wanting to look stylish. Ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely adorable!!! I love the hat and scarf! And the raincoat is great, and your umbrella is fun!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....its bad luck to open an umbrella in the house. lololol :) hahaha -Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa