9/29/2008

You mean it's not summer?

OK, so I realize this is too summer-y for fall, but...it's warm outside! I also think it looks slightly tacky that my shirt matches my shoes so perfectly, but I love these colors together and these shoes are perfect for around the house. I may change into some brown wedges when I leave the house later.

And here is a close-up of the ring, because it's a long time gift from Missi, and I just had to show it off. The earrings match, but my hair completely covers them! lol! Since the picture isn't very clear, I'll describe the ring. It's a wide silver band with 7 little turquoise diamonds inset. I love small pieces of jewelry. Not really the rage right now, but I love it.
Turquoise t-shirt - hand-me-down
Skirt - Target - $4.98
Turquoise moccasins - Target - $3.74
Silver and turquoise drop earrings - gifted (from Missi)
Silver and turquoise ring - gifted (from Missi)

2 comments:

  1. Those colors are fun together, I particularly like your skirt!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought that skirt at target! I think it's a great color! I like your matchy top and shoes too:)

    Seems like forever since I bought you that ring, glad you still have it and like it:)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa