10/22/2008

All about hair

I'm kind of in love with my diffuser attachment on my blow dryer. I don't have curly hair naturally and so I never think to use the attachment. But lately I haven't really wanted to style my hair. So I've just been washing it, spraying on some curling gel and then blow drying it with my diffuser attached.
I bought this curling gel spray for my daughters hair (who has wavy locks) but apparently it works pretty good on gals who don't have curly hair.
This picture doesn't really do justice (lol, I think) to how wavy my hair looks to me right now. All I did was wash it, spritz it and blow dry. Can you see the waves?

3 comments:

  1. Nice!!...funny i just added a Diffuser to my Fall shopping list...i have naturally wavy hair but havent bought a new one for awhile..i usually let it air dry but with winter around the corner..i cant always step out of my house with wet hair...I'll have to buy that Spritz i havent tried that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the loose waves. Too bad my stick straight hair won't do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you lately...you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa