10/04/2008

Answer to a reader question...

As for your hair, it looks great by the way, do you curl it or blow dry it, or both?

Thank you!

I wash my hair maybe two or three times a week, so blow drying is very rare for me. Since I'm horrible at using a blow dryer, I almost always let it air dry. One of the things I almost always do with my hair is tease it at the crown (which I have done today). I have a very short forehead and face, so I need the height! Today I just touched up a few straggler hairs with a curling iron. I used the candlestick method (where you point the curling iron straight up like a candlestick while you curl) and curled it away from my face. Some days I use a straightener, and some days I just put a bunch of product in my hair and let it go. My signature look is teased at the crown with the ends curled away from my face.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me in on your secrets, I would have thought that you did blow dry it. It has so much volume, I am terrible with the blow dryer as well, I can never seem to get the brush in one hand and make it work for me. Your hair looks professionally done.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa