10/08/2008

Caveat on cutting your own hair

Just wanted to say that I still go to a good stylist about every 6 to 9 months, and that I would never recommend avoiding a trip to a stylist on a consistent basis, or for a drastic change in hairstyle. I have made many mistakes in cutting my own hair when trying a new look (like the "almost mullet" that I did on myself a couple of years ago!), and would hate to encourage someone to ruin their own hair! Trimming up your bangs or layers, or taking an inch or two off the length of long hair is fine, but always depend on a good stylish for an exceptional cut or for when you want to change your look!! There is a reason for that beauty license!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa