10/24/2008

Governor Sarah Palin









Our church is holding a "Hallelujah Fest", which includes a costume contest. So I thought, why not? I wear my hair a lot like Gov. Palin anyhow, and I can show off how much cheaper I can do her look, too. GOP eat your heart out. Who needs Saks?

Blazer - thrifted - $6
Specs - Family Dollar reading glasses (popped the lenses out so I could see) - $5
Skirt - thrifted - $6
Red camisole - Ebay - $1
Red patent peeptoe pumps - Target - $6.74
Pearl earrings - gifted
Shotgun - my husband's

14 comments:

  1. haha! that's awesome. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally brilliant!! Just think how much Governor Palin could have saved by hiring you as her personal stylist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who needs a $150K makeover when they're as cute as you? This is awesome.

    Best blog post EVER. <3

    Can you see Russia from your house??

    ReplyDelete
  4. HILARIOUS!!!!!! I love it! You have the Palin look down. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZing! Love the poof in the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Hmm, it doesn't have to stop here. Next year you could go as Tina Fey. ;)

    What'd the guys go as?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last picture looks especially like her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome - I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hysterical! You especially have the wave down pat!! And the red signature pumps on of course.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, you totally pulled it off, but I have to say you look prettier than her. I was cracking up when I saw this post, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you do look like her :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is totaly awesome sis! ;)
    OH yeah, and Russia IS my house! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. You just scared me half to death, ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe how great you look as her! (Not that you don't look great as yourself.) I just think that you already are a lot closer to DC and should go for the job of president, since you've got the look.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa