10/19/2008

New fun dress


I just got this dress and thought it was a fun dress for fall/winter. The loose fit and pockets make it very comfortable! Unfortunately, in the dressing room, I thought the extra-small looked a little too snug around my hips and opted for the small. After I got home, I realized I probably should have gotten the smaller size, since this one is so loose on my hips, it makes me look even wider! Nonetheless, it will be perfect with leggings, boots, sweaters, and tights. The fabric is really thick, so it is really warm.

Dress - Express - $14
Tights - hand-me-down
Pumps - gifted
Necklace - Macy's $4.99

3 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute dress! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shifts are something that can be a bit tricky for me, so I know what you mean. I try to get the smaller size possible and then belt it. I like this one cause it has a color block pattern. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. express!! my former love (perhaps i should go reopen my account)

    nice look. i adore it with tights. in general tights make me happy. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa