11/26/2008

Drugstore shout out

John Frieda's Luxurious Volume collection is exactly what it says: Luxurious Volume! I just finished the last of what I had bought last week and my hair is already missing it. The product gave my hair lots of volume on top of shine! You should try this out if you want full-bodied/shiny hair!


A couple of months ago I splurged and got the new Venus Embrace. Wow! It's amazing! Not only have I not gotten a single nick since I've used it (about two months), but I still haven't had to change the blade! It's the closest, safest, smoothest, and most long lasting razor I've ever used! It's so easy to use, too! It cuts my shaving time in half, as I can do it fast and still get a perfect shave! Definitely worth the extra dollars!


1 comment:

  1. I love the John Fredia stuff as well!! Amazing! At least for my hair:)
    I'm still a bigger fan of the schick Quattro, but I also like the Venus embrace.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa