11/28/2008

Just for fun, my friends and I decided to go to a J.Crew Factory Store midnight sale last night. They had 50% off their clearance items, so it sounded good. The traffic was so bad, we ended up being 30 minutes late, and then we stood in line for about 30 minutes just to get in the store! Once in the store, you had to stand in line another 30 minutes just to buy something.

Neither of us were looking for anything, but we wanted to say we did it. So for the hour and a half of lost sleep that I got for our trip last night, the only thing I have to show for it are these cords that I'm wearing. Yep - that's right. I stood in line all that time just for a pair of pants! lol!

Stretch vintage cords - J.Crew Factory Store - $14.99
Cable knit sweater - Target - $3.74
Black booties - JCPenney - $9
Necklace - Express - free with a purchase
Jean jacket - gifted

5 comments:

  1. But they are so cute! Totally worth it;)
    I didn't do any midnight shopping, but I did go out this morning. I plan on going out again as soon as my hubby gets back from his shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- cute enough to be worth it and then some, lol...plus you'll always have the memory & story to go along with them :)

    On another note....I gave you two a blog award!!! It's at my blog now -- a pretty butterfly :) I really adore your blog...the fashion, the style, your thought provoking posts & especially the SAHM premise -- I totally relate. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was just one pair...but they look great!!..nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun color!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is super cute! WOW - I can't believe you braved the midnight sales! That's so adventurous of you! :-)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa