11/21/2008

My turn to want to cut my hair

So I really loved my hair when it looked like the below picture. It was so easy to style (or not style), it took like 5 minutes to blow dry, a few more minutes to run a flat iron through and then a quick fluff with product. I also thought I looked "cute" with the short hair style and felt like a fashionable mom.
So I've been telling myself I'll keep my hair long until I have baby number 2 (not that I'm pregnant or anything). My reasoning...None. So, why not go ahead and get it cut again?

So I'm gonna mess around and see if I can find other short styles that I'd like to try. We'll see if I end up cutting it or not.

8 comments:

  1. THe pic of that blonde girl with poffy lips that Nic posted? It was a chin length layeredside bang and blonde hair look? THats cute. If I do cut my hair. It would be similar if not the same as that.

    -Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would want to see you in something a lot more fuller and edgier...if you're going to go short - make a statement! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your hair both ways, but I thought it was so chic short. It's nice that your hubby liked it shorter also (right? I remember him coming into work the next day and saying you looked cute, so...)--he probably likes it all the time, right? :) Wish my husband would like my shorter hair...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair short, go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you'd look lovely if you wore a bag on your head as a hat, lol! Short, long -- you and your sister both are beauties no matter what. And apparently it runs in the family...your daughter is soooooo gorgeous, what a delightful photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really good with the short hair. Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your short hair too! But you look so stunning with it long! Those professional family pics you look with your hair curled was gorgeous! So you don't have to cut your hair to look amazing and stylish! But whatever you do you will be beautiful!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea! I can't wait to see it! You MUST come over and show me when it's done!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa