12/10/2008

Brunch

I'm hosting a brunch at my house for the ladies in my bible study this morning. I didn't want to get to dressed up, but I did want to look "cute". I got inspired by a picture in my Lucky magazine this month and tried to copy with my version (the girl in the pic had on a tied jacket and a sequined top...but still, I got the three components she had on, straight skirt, tucked in top, belted outerwear)
This isn't the best shot, but I still have German apple pancakes to make and a table to set and my daughter to dress and feed...so I'm in a hurray:)
Top ~ Target $5
Skirt ~ Ann Taylor Loft $20
Cardigan ~ Gap $30
Tights ~ ?
Leopard flats ~ Target $5
Oh that reminds me, I need to go put on some jewelry!

7 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! I need a colored skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your hair! How long does it take to style?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, it doesn't take long to style at all...even when I try to do a more interesting style. It takes me about 5min to blow dry (I blow dry it all under real quick) and then I run a flat iron through it. That's pretty much it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look totally works. Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good! I like the belt over the cardi look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've gotta say, I truly love this look on you -- it's one of the best ones yet...despite you saying you didn't want to get dressed up you look totally chic, casual, and stylish. This is a real winner :D

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa