12/19/2008

Last day of work

Today is my last day of "work"! For the past few years I've been working from home part-time. And today...I'm done!!
I know this picture makes me look kind of bored and snooty, but I'm really super happy today that I'm all finished. I decided to wear my coat and scarf in the house because it's FREEZING! (we have been getting a TON of snow)
Scarf ~ Ginger Street $12
Top ~ Nordstorms ~ 20
Jacket ~ Macy's $10
Pants ~ Target $19
Boots ~ Payless $36
Earrings ~ Premier Jewlery $19

6 comments:

  1. Yea for you!!! I LOVE your scarf! I hope I get to see you before you leave for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this outfit is fabulous! I love those khakis...I need to go to Target - you rlegs look so slim and long in these!!!

    And yeah, I'm jealous that it's your last day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the jacket and scarf so nice together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your legs look a million miles long in those pants -- great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is sooo cute...congrats on ur last day of work!! ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohooo you're done! Awesome jacket and scarf too! Have a great weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa