12/05/2008

Newsboy cap

I watched Leatherheads last night and was inspired by all the newsboy caps that the men wore in the 1920's. I love my newsboy tweed cap and don't wear it nearly enough.

And a shot with the purse...not that anyone cares, but I liked how the tan blended with the orange and brown.

And my coat, which lends itself to the newsboy cap quite well I think.

Tweed cap - some menswear website a friend found for me - $13
Toggle coat - Gap - $24.99
Brown wide-leg trousers - Macy's - gifted
Orange sweater - Banana Republic - $7
Pearls with brooch - thrifted - $1
Brown t-strap pumps - Aerosoles - $29

5 comments:

  1. You look so good! I love the hat, the scarf the pearls, the pants the sweater! You look really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat. Funny thing is, I was on people.com in their "StyleWatch" section under "Star Looks" is the same toggle coat. Apparently, Britney Spears wore won and everyone wants one now. Your ahead of the fashion trends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat truly is amazing!!! I like this outfit a lot it looks very professional but tasteful and fun!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wide leg trousers on you, and they look great with the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome coat!! Wow what a great price too. That hat looks really good on you, very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa