12/09/2008

Wear your Red and Green!

Well I'm not wearing green, but I've got on as much red as I think I own (why don't I have more red clothes?)
I'm dressed like a candy cane because today is my MOPS (Mothers or Preschoolers) Christmas party and each table is suppose to have all their girls wearing red and green for extra "points". We are collecting points to win a dinner date and a movie with our husbands for a night out.

So I figured since I'm on the steering team I should go as crazy as I could muster for this event:)

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! You look great, Missi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look too cute!!!! Like a fashionable holiday elf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. I have taken to wearing my red shiny ballet flats almost every day with dark denim and green sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!!I love it!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED seeing your outfit today. You made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute and festive!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa