1/31/2009

Channeling Alba

It seems like I've seen quite a few pictures of Alba lately wearing jeans, t-shirts and cute scarves. For a young, new mom, I love her casual style. It says "I'm a Mom and often need to make practical clothing choices" but it also says "I am super cute". I like that. *grin*
My purple scarf purchase today was so I could copy this look. After seeing the picture of me though, I think I'll wait till I have flatter abs before tucking in my shirt.

Anyway, here is a close up of my super cute, new scarf.
Happy Saturday everyone!

Scarf ~ Lilly, store in Downtown Oly, WA $21
Tshirt ~ Target $5
Sweater ~ Gap $30
Jeans ~ Gap $13
Belt ~ Marshalls $?
Gray Booties ~ Payless $19

Okay, decided to switch my jeans for a lighter wash. Think it's better with the black sweater. And...I un-tucked my shirt:) Now, I'm off to a get together with friends!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! I try to jazz up my outfits with scarves often and I love Jessica Alba's take on "mommy style"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf! I'm all about the cute but casual (read: practical) looks, especially when I'm home cleaning or cooking, etc. Your color combination is really appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that mom look is actually really cute, and the scarf just gives it a little more splash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you and your sister show us how to take a look and make it work from what's already in the closet. And that scarf is a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only is it cute but it looks super confy!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice...i like it more with the lighter wash jeans

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! i love how your first shot is complete with baby on hip just as hers!

    i agree with the switch to a lighter wash. gives it more contrast. great scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like seeing copies of celebrity styles! You should do more like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, Missi! And super stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa