1/12/2009

Golden Globes

Last night I spent my evening watching the Golden Globes. I was really hoping to be wowed by some beautiful gowns, but after I really felt under whelmed. Here are just a few that caught my fancy.

Ever since seeing Reese in her adorable little yellow satin number a few years ago I have been a sucker for yellow evening gowns. I thought this fit Christina Appelgate well and the pleating gives it just a little something to make it seem "different.
A what dress is always lovely if you have the hair color and skin tone to pull it off, sandra Bullock has both.
I, love, love, love the color of this dress! And Anne Hathaway doesn't look all that bad either.
Again, a white gown. Kate Beckinsale looks like a very sleek flower.
And my favorite goes to Laura Linney. Age appropriate without looking old, amazing fit, great dazzeling belt, beautiful hair, maybe the color should have been a bit brighter for her pale skin, but in this light she looks amazing! I loved it!
And those were really the only ones I liked.

2 comments:

  1. I missed the Golden Globes and am so bummed! I'll have to catch the reruns tonight! I like your picks, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recap, I also missed the awards so I enjoyed these pictures. I agree with you that Laura Linney looks amazing, and I also love Anne Hathaway. Beautiful gowns!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa