1/08/2009

Hot pink and turquoise


I'm trying to get close-up shots of my accessories, because of a request from one of our readers...so let me know if this works, or if you would like me to include close-ups of shoes. Personally, I don't feel that my accessories are fab enough to get close-ups of. I think they look good overall, but am afraid once you see a close-up you will be disappointed! lol!

I did purposely get a closeup of my teeth...especially of my missing teeth. Monday I got four teeth pulled to make room for the braces that I'm getting on today! I'm so excited...I've been wanting to fix my overbite for so long, and I'm finally seeing that dream realized!

Turtleneck sweater - Express - gifted from Christmas
Turquoise patent clutch - JCPenney - $6 or $7
Chinos - Gap - $9.99
Suede wedge loafers - thrifted - $6
Teal bead necklace and earrings - Kohl's - $1.60

6 comments:

  1. I'll be thinkin' about you today!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great, have fun getting your new braces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a surprising combination, but I actually really like it! Also, how do you keep your pants so white! They look brand new!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo! That purse is really cute. Good luck with the braces, that's awesome and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the close-ups of the jewelry and accessories! Thank you! And the close-up of the braces! Good for you and you look great with them. I wore braces, too, and even though they may be a pain at times, it is SO worth it. You'll be thrilled with the results, I'm sure. Of course, you are already lovely and need no improving!

    Yes, if you wouldn't mind doing it, close-ups of the shoes would be great, too.

    I'm a big fan of all kinds of costume jewelry and do love seeing it in detail. I'm never disappointed! I just bought a great gold-tone 3-disk drop necklace and a pair of pewter-toned black crystal chandelier earrings at WalMart for $3 each. They're gorgeous and Cheap! Wheeeeeee:-)

    ~Francesca

    PS. I like Missi's jewelry and shoe close-shots, too. That skirt is beautiful and I LOVE it with the tights and shimmery shoes!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa