1/16/2009

Something Warm

Close-up of accessories first...

The brown boots I always wear. Super comfortable, very durable!

And a close-up of the pink beads. And yes, that is me trying to cover up my braces for the picture (and I swore I would never do that - ha! Now I know why you do that Jess!)

Still trying to figure out how to smile with braces...
It was 9 degrees this morning. Needless to say this is only what I wore while I was inside...a lot of layers have come off for this picture!

Pink ribbed v-neck sweater - Victoria's Secret - gifted from Christmas
Brown swing jacket - Target - $7
Skinny jeans - Express - $20
Brown suede wedge boots - Aerosoles - $29
Pink bead necklace - Kohl's - $1

8 comments:

  1. i'm glad you are doing close up of your accessories....i like your boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im getting braces to...I got to my orthodontist next thursday....wish me luck!! ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a coincidence. I just saw those boots yesterday on Macy's website. They have them on sale for $79.99. Where did you find yours for that price? You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those boots! What a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boots and they look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh yesss...welcome to my world! :) J/k Hope that stuff I let you borrow helped a little...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm new to your blog! Love it-you and your sister have such cute style! And it is so helpful to find outfit inspiration from others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so very much for responding and letting me know where you got your boots. I am definitely going to get a pair. They are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa