2/20/2009

My new hat

This shot, stolen from The Sartorialist, is just incredible. I love how chic she looks...and especially adore the hat. Seeing such a cool hat look inspired my outfit today.
My new hat. :-)
My son decided he wanted to wear one of my hats, too! How cute is that?
Blurry close up of the necklaces.
Picture with my beloved bag.
And lastly, the shoes.
Hat - gifted
Top - Kohl's - gifted
Cords - J.Crew Factory Store - $15
Pumps - Target - $5.74
Red necklace - Express - free with purchase
Chain - JCPenney - 50 cents
Pearl chain - thrifted - $1
Multi beaded chain - Premier Jewelry - gifted
Bag - Coach - gifted

5 comments:

  1. I love that picture too!! Wish I had a cool hat to wear today. You and CJ look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute hat...like the layered necklace look

    ReplyDelete
  3. great hat! i also love your shoes!

    |stuffundertwenty.blogspot.com|

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hat and LOVE the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that pic of you and CJ, so cute!
    Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa