2/26/2009

No jewelry, but plenty of accessories!




Worked all day, and then went for a run. Once home, I was pretty sticky and gross, but I had to get the grocery shopping done. So I left my t-shirt on, added the jeans, belt, jacket, and scarf...and voila!
And yes, I couldn't help but copy Missi's very chic look today! :-)

T-shirt - Express - $7
Jeans - Old Navy - $7
Wool wrap scarf - gifted
Blazer - thrifted - $5
Pumps - Target - $5
Silver skinny belt - gifted from Missi!
Bag - Coach - gifted

6 comments:

  1. Wow Nic u look fantstic!! Very Elegent,u r hair looks amazing after excersie did u wash it and go? or is this it after excerise so shiny and healthy.. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the purple shirt (I'm a big Express fan), and I really want a silver belt like that!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Annie - I did not wash it and go - I pulled it out of the ponytail and ran a straightener over it quick...before the straightener it looked nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! I think you pulled it off much better then me. Love the jeans you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the jacket and flats match perfectly....and so does the scarf and tee....so adorable!! And ur bag and just the pop of fun color :) ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! I really like that thin silver belt.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa