2/25/2009

Sometimes I'm Hot and then Cold

Today is one of those days where I can't decide if I need a sweater or if I should put on short sleeves. Sometimes I'm cold, sometimes I'm hot. It could be hormones, it could be chasing a toddler, not quite sure which. At any rate, I've decided to dress in the middle of cool and warm with my 3/4 length sleeve..and then I threw on my super long, knit scarf because some how it makes me feel all warm and toasty without being all covered up.
Oh, and tell me honestly...it looks like I have to go to the bathroom doesn't it? hahaha! I don't, just an odd looking pose I guess how I'm standing. hee, hee
I wasn't sure which bracelet I felt like wearing, so I wore all three. I knd of like it:)

Top ~ Ann Taylor Loft $12
Vest ~ Marshalls $12
Jeans ~ JCP $17
Scarf ~ Bought way to long ago at Old Navy for me to remember the price
Bracelets ~ First two...gifted...clear and silver one I made:)
Earrings ~ Macy's $11
Canvas sneakers ~ Marshalls $10

4 comments:

  1. Love it. I like your bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you're right it is a weird pose, but I like the outfit! lol
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!...really like your bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - love the bracelets and scarf! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa