3/15/2009

The bridesmaid dress I've worn again and again





We've all heard the bride say, "oh the bridesmaid dresses are wonderful, and you can even wear them again, too!" But we all know that usually isn't the case.

I've only been a bridesmaid once, and am lucky enough to say that my bridesmaid dress is as versatile as it gets.

This little black dress from J.Crew was originally purchased for my best friend's wedding, and I have indeed worn it again and again since then.

Dress - J.Crew (off Ebay) - $49.99
Blazer - Express - $9
Belt - Target - $3.74
Tights - Target - $5.99
Pumps - Macy's (Steve Madden) - $27
CZ studs (not pictured) - gifted
White cami - F21 - $2.50

7 comments:

  1. Really nice, I think this is one of my favorites. Your hair look gorgeous in this picture. It is nice that you can use this dress over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thats great your able to wear the dress more than once. You look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never would have guessed that was a bridesmaids dress! And that belt is awesome, too. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done! ;) Now where would you find an express blazer for $9????

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome bridesmaid dress! And even better you got in eBay! I love how you styled it. Those shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blazer was originally $148, too! The Express near me was having a major clearance sale...this was the last jacket, and I happened to be the lucky girl who got it for super cheap!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa