3/17/2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

In honor of this most special day of wearing green. I decided I'd pull out all of my solid green items from my closet and put them all together.
I'm feeling super fabulous and some what frog like
Hmm...perhaps it's not really the "look" I want to go for today.
I actually kind of like this, green skirt, white shirt, green shoes and scarf. But...it's cold outside.
Jeans to the rescue.
Do you like my green eyeliner? And I'm wearing green drop earrings.
I'm having a bunch of friends and kids over today to play. So I'm off to bake up some four leaf clover cookies with some fabulous green frosting. I love holidays:)

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That's awesome! Wishing you could have kept the skirt - but I understand if it is too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I love it with the skirt! Too bad it's cold! But The scarf is tons of fun!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit with the jeans, have fun with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit with the jeans is my pick. Love the green scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every once in a while I come accross a blog that I really love to read and just thought I would share that this is one!!

    Hope your both having a good day! Come see my blog and drop me a line if ya like

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable -- you totally rock all the looks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa