3/13/2009

Playing around with my new fedora

While strolling through the mall the other day I found this hat at Charlotte Russe for $4.99...I'm a sucker for a cute hat and a good deal, so I bought it.
After all, fedora hats look so good with trench coats in the spring!
I already have a gray fedora, so I'm not sure that I needed a black one, but I can't help it.
Here's a close-up of the earrings and vintage scarf.
And no, I did not actually wear these red leather gloves today. A bit too loud for me! I do, however, plan on wearing them with my 3/4 sleeve black sateen trench when the occasion calls for it. Every now and then I like to really stand out in a crowd, even if it is only because I'm wearing elbow length red gloves!
Fedora - Charlotte Russe - $4.99
Red leather gloves - gifted
Black t-shirt - Kohl's - $8
Skinny jeans - H&M - $20
Black pumps - gifted
Earrings - part of a set from The Velvet Lounge - $.50
Vintage scarf - gifted
Trench coat - London Fog - gifted

7 comments:

  1. tres cute!!! love the gloves, and the jeans look good on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, really cool, I love how you combined it with the trench, let me tell you the last picture is gorgeous. You have inspired me to use my fedora I bought it only with the intention to use it at my zumba class but it has been laying in the closet so I am going to use it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for great deal and awesome hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is really chic, very street cool and fabulous. I love the gloves!! I have been wanting to see you wear those, can't wait to see you pair them with the cropped sleeved coat you have! The hat is great, you really are good at pairing hats with your outfits. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Fedora as well as your pumps

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look! You are just fabulous in this. The red gloves are killer too!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa