3/13/2009

Playing around with my new fedora

While strolling through the mall the other day I found this hat at Charlotte Russe for $4.99...I'm a sucker for a cute hat and a good deal, so I bought it.
After all, fedora hats look so good with trench coats in the spring!
I already have a gray fedora, so I'm not sure that I needed a black one, but I can't help it.
Here's a close-up of the earrings and vintage scarf.
And no, I did not actually wear these red leather gloves today. A bit too loud for me! I do, however, plan on wearing them with my 3/4 sleeve black sateen trench when the occasion calls for it. Every now and then I like to really stand out in a crowd, even if it is only because I'm wearing elbow length red gloves!
Fedora - Charlotte Russe - $4.99
Red leather gloves - gifted
Black t-shirt - Kohl's - $8
Skinny jeans - H&M - $20
Black pumps - gifted
Earrings - part of a set from The Velvet Lounge - $.50
Vintage scarf - gifted
Trench coat - London Fog - gifted