3/12/2009

Primary colors




Lately I've been thinking about dressing myself the way I dress my house. In my house I have the neutral color that I use for our trim (usually white), then I pick two main colors for the room that blend well (i.e., moss green and taupe brown). After that I add an accent color (i.e., poppy red). Using that four color scheme is how I dressed myself today - my neutrals are white (white jeans/bag), my two main colors are red and blue (t-shirt, scarf, and pumps), and then Iadded a touch of an accent color in yellow (mustard yellow in the earrings).

Jeans - Express (thrifted) - $7
T-shirt - J.Crew - gifted
Scarf - gifted
Bag - hand-me-down
Earrings - B.B.Pepper - $.50
Red suede shoes - Aerosoles - $29

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the red scarf and shoes! And these colors together are one of my favorite color combinations!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin' fab! I may just copy your dressing idea;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Likin' the jeans and scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa