4/19/2009

Bermuda Shorts for Church Nursery


I rarely wear crazy color eyeshadows, and wish you could see that I'm wearing shiny aqua colored eyeshadow today to match my shirt! Missi, it's that fourth color in that Very Sexy VS eyeshadow compact you bought me for Christmas two years ago. I put the color even under my lower lashes, so it really makes a statement!
And if you click on this pictures to enlarge it you can get a better view of my white gold/diamond chip/aqua earrings. My husband bought them for me, so they are extra special.
And since it's only going to be 72 degrees today, had to add the jean jacket.
Shorts - Gap khakis pants that I hemmed to knee length - $9.99
Aqua print top - Macy's - gifted
Aqua drop earrings - Zales - gifted
Nude pumps - Target - $6
Jean Jacket - Macy's - gifted
Bag - hand-me-down

10 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the eyes and earrings. I'm jealous of your warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new hair and that bag!!!!
    It reminds me of this coach bag I wanted sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to hem pants into shorts! Cute outfit, love the aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the springy and fun outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blouse,is that silk? You're so slim in your outfit.So chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cereza72: No, the blouse isn't silk - it's polyester I think and looks like satin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really love this outfit .. and your eyes look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute eyes and earrings looks so simple and classic style.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa