4/20/2009

Business casual on a rainy day


I was at the office again today. I'm now going in three days a week for the next five weeks to help get us through a rough spot. It shouldn't last much longer than that, but until then, I'll have more "office dress" looks than "SAHM looks".

Hair was left wet today since it was pouring rain outside. It feel so nice to have a cut that I can wear all wet if I need to. I do miss curling and straightening my hair, though, and hope to do that soon!

Blazer - thrifted - $5
Skirt - Target - $3.74
White t-shirt - F21 - $3.50
Shell earrings and necklace - gifted
Nude pumps - Target - $6
Bag - hand-me-down

6 comments:

  1. That skirt is absolutely beautiful!!! I'm new to your blog, but LOVE what I see...I'll definitely be back for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is such a fab colour. You're inspiring in my mind being able to dye a skirt I have all but abandoned that shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blazers!!!!!!!!! And It has been super rainy here too! :)
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fab! Love the blazer with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nearly bought a skirt that colour today - but wasn't sure!

    It suits you though :D

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa