4/28/2009

Tuesday

It was hot today...a welcome change! The first day of the year in shorts!

Tonight is church, so I just wore a navy tank top with this for the day, and then added earrings and the orange top for the service. It's so warm out, I won't be adding any kind of a jacket.

Navy check bermudas - thrifted - $4
Orange knit top - H&M - $5
Leather wedges - Target - $6 (I had to note that they are genuine leather, since most of my Target shoes are just cheap man made materials and only worth the $4-$6 I pay for them)
Venetian glass earrings (orange colored - and sorry - no picture) - gifted

I wore my white bag with this.

Have a great evening ladies!

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate you both so much, & have enjoyed following your blog. I've just tagged you at my blog for an 8 Meme. I'm really interested to see what your answers are :) If you did this before I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the checked bermudas! Glad you got some nice warm weather in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color contrast! Your shorts are sooo adorable!!!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love wearing bermuda shorts

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa