5/30/2009

Afternoon with friends

After the wedding, we all got out of our wedding garb and met in the afternoon to re-hash the wedding. I had to grab something quick to wear, and opted for something blousy so I could eat a lot! lol!

The wedding was beautiful and fun, by the way!

Also, thank you for all the suggestions for the blog - and your notes of encouragement! I have plenty of ideas up my sleeve, but I'm sure it will be a while before you'll start seeing them, as it will take some time to put together.

Top - Gap - $6.99
Jeans - Old Navy - $6.99
Shell earrings - Target - $1
Pumps - Target - $6
Chain/pearl necklace - thrifted - $1

1 comment:

  1. I really like this! Relaxed but still fashionable

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa