5/15/2009

Biking pretty ~ Edited

This morning I biked to the gym with my daughter. It was really lovely out, just a bit cool. This afternoon I plan on biking to a friends house to visit for a bit. I want to look nice, but I will be biking. So hidden under this light skirt are a pair of biking shorts. Hee, hee, don't tell anyone. No jewelry until after I get back from my biking and visiting. Have a happy Friday everyone!

Sweater ~ Gifted
Top ~ Kohls $17
Skirt ~ Gap $12
Peep wedges ~ Kohls $13
Tiny hoop earrings ~ Gifted

So, in the end, it was still to windy and cold for the skirt. But, at least we got our bike ride in and I can wear the skirt now that I'm home.

6 comments:

  1. See we can tell you're a Mommy. You can improvise!

    fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stylish for biking. You look lovely Missi. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have just raised the bar considerably for exercise apparel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thinking!You're little girlis so cute as always.:)

    http://cereza72.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa